Hohenstein has been auditing and evaluating production companies along the entire value chain for decades with regard to fair working conditions and environmentally friendly processes:
- With the OEKO-TEX® Code of Conduct, a tool for compliance with your human rights, social and ecological responsibility already exists across all products.
- We certify your production sites according to OEKO-TEX® STeP and certify the social performance through a clear scoring on the certificate.
- We award the OEKO-TEX® MADE IN GREEN label, which enables transparent traceability of production facilities at product level.
- Optimise your sustainable sourcing with the help of the myOEKO-TEX® database for transparent supply chain management.
- We are a BMZ-approved certification body for awarding the "Green Button" seal and thus offer brands and trading companies a supplement to our OEKO-TEX® system.
(BMZ: German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Contact us, we will be happy to support you.
Video: What is the Supply Chain Act?
©Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)