We test the wastewater from textile production.
Successful brands, retailers and manufacturers focus beyond trend and quality to consider environmentally friendly production. Uncontaminated wastewater has become hard currency on the global stage since campaigns like Greenpeace’s Detox drew the public’s attention to the textile industry’s use of eleven harmful chemical groups in our water.
Hohenstein’s global laboratories thoroughly test wastewater to reduce your environmental impact from hazardous chemicals. We are accredited to provide independent proof of compliance with industry requirements and standards, such as OEKO-TEX® limit values, ZDHC requirements and Detox campaign goals.
Standardized and customized testing – consistent global quality.
We test production wastewater in accordance with international standards, e.g. conventional parameters like AOX, COD and BOD, nitrogen levels or heavy metals. We are also able to test your wastewater samples for specific substances used during textile production, e.g. chlorophenols, phthalates, flame retardants, APEO’s or PAH’s.
Local experts from our laboratories will visit your production facilities to take the samples. Regardless of which Hohenstein laboratory you choose, we guarantee that the sampling process and subsequent laboratory tests meet strict global quality standards.
Your benefits at a glance.
- Independent proof that there are no issues with the wastewater of your production facilities
- Test wastewater to the standards applicable to you (e.g. Greenpeace DETOX campaign, ZDHC, OEKO-TEX® STeP)
- Test wastewater for conventional and textile-specific parameters in accordance with international standards
- Ensure ZDHC compliant production
- Comply with wastewater limit values for OEKO-TEX® STeP certification
- Meet Detox campaign targets